aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Friday 13 July 2012

Precious Carmen & Daan



Wow, wearing 3 brand new items, phew ^^
First of all a brand new hair style of my friend MINA. This is one of  her 3 wigs for the HAIR FAIR this year. It's called Daan, it comes with a color and highlights changing hud and moreover Daan is unisex. I like this one, although Anouk; a long and wild hairstyle is yummie too. Will show you that one later. 

Next are the awesome Bliensen + MaiTai Precious earrings. They are simply gorgeous, come in several colors (wearing the red ones) and are part of their SUPA Teapot HAIR FAIR gift. I like the jewellery of this shop, very nicely made.  

Last but not least is the lovely very summerish mesh dress Carmen of M&M. It fits purfect around my pixel body, has a nice back and moreover I like the color, design and texture. 

dikke kus
Dido 


No comments:

Post a Comment