aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Monday 10 December 2012

It's Monday



Wearing a lot of novelties, which I bought yesterday when I was in a spending mood ^^ and visited the Coururiers Dock and TDRF (The Dressing Room Fusion: a combination of the former TDR and TDR blue).
I liked TDRF, it has now many vendors under one roof and prices are low (95% is between 40-70 L$). 

Here are the goodies I am wearing in the photos: 
Baiastice Drenia mesh Tank dress - red (TDRF #1)
Essences Monday skin - the last kiss - ginger & blush contour light pink tattoo layer (TDRF #1)
Glow Studio Plume Tripple Row necklace silver with red plumes (TDRF #1)
KOOQLA Winterbloom facial tattoo black. The folder comes with a black and a white tattoo layer (for the Couturiers Docks).

Last but not least I am wearing Moxie hair w/root brown; one of this weeks 3 lovely new Truth mesh hairs. Thanks so much Truth for the bloggers preview item!

dikke kus
Dido

Poses used come from my new Vista AO 'Hot & Spicey'
Photos taken in front of the awesome art work of Ini Inaka. 


From my closet:
Bax Ornament leggings fishnet long low waist
SE (Sparkly*Ephelant) Part-Che Wildflowers tattoo
SSD Frills bijou roulette earrings
Mandala pearl rain season bracelets in maple black
SLINK mesh hands elegant
Mayfly deep sky eyes monet dawn shadow


No comments:

Post a Comment