aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Friday 1 March 2013

Pride


I found this photo on my harddisk. I made it a little while ago in our gallery (Nitroglobus) posing in front of 'the fat ladies' one of Nitros' mesh sculptures, while experimenting for the coldLogic Anniversary Photo Contest. Wearing their cool mesh Anniversary Gift. Fits my avi super. 

I forgot about the photos, but last evening I decided to edit this one coz I rather liked the image. 

Besides the coldLogic Anniversary gift outfit, I am wearing all stuff from my closet.

Wish you all a super weekend!
dikke kus
Dido



I placed this photo in my Flickr account and called it 'Pride' coz I am totally taken atm by Syntax song Pride.

Pride

'And I believe in reinvention,
Do you believe that life is holding the clue?
Take away all the lonely moments,
Give me full communication with you.
Your smile, shine a little light, alright?
Don't hide, shine a little light,
Give up on your pride.'

No comments:

Post a Comment