aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Pretty in pink


I'm not the pink type of girl, but for this lovely mesh corset by ECRU, the Raquel corset blush I made an exception. It fits perfect around my Lara mesh Maitreya body.

Furthermore new and reasonably new are:
  • the gorgeous D!va hair Doris in Onyx bought at Colabor88 April and didn't take off ever since 
  • the Persefona pink butterflies in my hair, which is an addON and comes in many colors. Fun!
  • the katat0nik bright pink bow wrist strap, wich was also bought at Collabor88 April. The folder contains many great colors. Love it
Not sure if I blogged the wonderful Elysium Emily skin freckles chai, which next to the normal skin comes also with a HUD for the mesh Maitreya Lara avi. Phew, so now I have freckles again over my entire body and not only on my face.
And of course I wear the nn (No Name) Butterfly arm tattoo, which is an Applier for Lara.
The black leather Blueberry Frensas mesh leather mini skirt is not new, but still gorgeous.
The Marsali flats in coal are by fri.day and fit my Lara feet purrrfectly.

Dikke kus
Dido


No comments:

Post a Comment