aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Pumpkin heads at Nostalgia Falls (exploring)



I haven't been blogging for ages, but I will try to pick up and blog about places I visit AND of course exhibition at my gallery (Nitroglobus), which will be my next post :-)

This post is about Nostalgia Falls a lovely well made nature sim with lots of pumpkins and a haunted house. Great poses everywhere. The one I loved most was stepping into an old car (not the drivers seat btw). Super cool. 
I visited with my friend Ed Rhode, who is a great explorer and places all the images of sims he visits on his Flickr account with LM's included. Do have a look.

 telephone booth with cool poses

 soo many cool pumpkins 

the haunted house 

That's it for now.
Dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment