aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Tuesday 21 April 2020

Bird & Blue, an experience at Nitroglobus



April 2020 @ Nitroglobus: 'Birds & Blue', an experience/installation by Harry Cover & Dido Haas lasting till the end of April.

Together Harry and I, we turned Nitroglobus into a large pond (put your boots on) with the soothing sound of rippling water. 

Harry added  blue boats, barrels and super cool birds he made specially for this installation.

For my part I selected images from my blog posts and I added 'stuff' to turn Nitroglobus into a large pond with pieces of land (thx Miu) with seats and parasols, waving blue flower beds, a rusty wind turbine, a beach hut, an animated rock and more. 

It's a bit of all and we hope you like to wander around. Coz it's fun and should be enjoyed as such. Come alone or bring your friends/love and have FUN.

Hope to cu all at Nitroglobus
Harry & Dido 










No comments:

Post a Comment