aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Sunday 1 August 2010

Fifty Linden jewellery

This Friday was Fifty Linden Jewellery day. I seldom wear nor buy jewellery in SL but this time I could not resist. I bought 2 necklaces. Love them both so wearing them together. Yeah I know a bit too much, but ... could not make a choice. 


Necklaces:
HoD Fallen necklace (the one with the black cross)
Scribble Hemp and Glass beads (red)


I am soooooo happy to be back in SL without the trouble I had this weekend.
My avi was GHOSTED. OMG what drama. I could not log on but my friends saw my avi online and were disappointed I did not react on their IM's. But I was NOT online. Arghhh pfffff. Drama!


But I am back and happy that this is behind me. 
At a certain moment I found Dido ghost, saw her standing there in a shop all grey. A real ghost. Wanna say thanks to all my friends who helped me.
Hugs and kisses!
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment