aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Tuesday 28 August 2012

SALE at coldLogic


Yep hurry ladies coz there is a SALE at one of the shops in SL that have really great mesh clothes; talking about coldLogic.
I went, looked and bought, simply impossible to resist ^^

First of all I bought this cool mesh set in taupe and ebony; it consists of the waid top and the eise trousers. Luv it!

I combined the taupe set with one of my a fav items; the Amarelo Manga fur collar (part of the Overall Marcelle outfit).  
With the ebony set I wear League Wanderer black necklace.
The belt is a long ago GG from Coco and an old time fav.  
Wearing no shoes but my Slink mesh feet




This coldLogic mesh romper mathis in crimson is sooo nicely made look at the detailed sleeves: luv it! Combined the romper with my new Bax Ornament leggings fishnet and my mesh Maitreya Radical boots red reptile. 

Also NEW is the cool Juicy Box (JB) Mecha tattoo. Thx for the bloggers review item!

Poses used in all 3 photos above are Del May (DM). I am a fan ^^ 



From my closet:
Hair: Truth Kalle 2 w/roots in mahogany with tintable band.
Skin: The body co. Summer
Facial piercings: Acide Jam Grey & TSS darken eyebrow
Eyes: Mayfly Deep sky Monet Dawn Shadow
Gloves & upper arm bracelet: LouLou&Co 

dikke kus
Dido




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips. I love this store and you look great in the outfits... running over there now : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx and hugs Kara for your comments and link to this blog post in your article about the Prelabor day SALE (from 22-29 August) at coldLogic!
    If you read this do visit Kara her post to see more pics of cool mesh items available now with a 50% discount at coldLogic!
    Here's the url: http://karasecondlife.blogspot.nl/2012/08/coldlogic-pre-labor-day-12-off-mesh.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post today! I'm so in love with those tshirts in the first two pictures. I may have to go back for the rest of the colors before the sale ends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes yes delusionalgrantham (phew what a long name lol)I adore those tees. I may go back too for more ^^

    ReplyDelete