aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Tuesday 14 August 2012

UtopiaH & Electric Smoke




This is the exclusive welcome gift of Paris Metro Couture to celebrate their New Store at The Premier Mall. It's called the Electric Smoke Gown and available only at The Premier Mall. 
Here's your taxi

Furthermore wearing a new tattoo called 'Dream This Day' which I bought at UtopiaH. I am picky and seldom find a tat I really like, but hey this one is cool.

The mask I wear is part of the DRD ChristineBW outfit (lucky chair item) it's a sculptie. Wow mysterious.

From my closet:
JeSyLiLo Yummy lightskin J6BT
Mayfly Liquid Light eyes Rising Spring
Truth Cynthia hair pumpkin w/roots
Happy Finds dark owl necklace
SSD Frils Bijou roulette earrings
Water-fire-diamond ring (gift made by Nitro)
LouLou&Co Crepuscule gloves and bracelet
Hot Stuff Don't Trust me red nails

dikke kus
Dido


1 comment: