aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 10 September 2014

I can change now

D'Jor Taffeta Skit red & no 69 satin midriff tank 
both items are from The Boutique/Clothing (The MeshProject (Beta0

Finally more clothes at The Boutique of the MeshProject yeah. Sooo now I have next to the dress, a skirt and a top yeahhh ^-^

Fishy Strawberry Saloon dress in beige

AND to my surprise also the cute rigged mesh Saloon dress of Fishy Strawberry, which I bought at FaMEShed, fits my MeshProject Beta avi (without alpha layers coz they don't work with this mesh avi). Yeah super happy! I am wearing the beige one, but other colors are available. The dress comes with a HUD that lets you change the frills pattern separately. Each purchase includes two versions: one with puffy sleeves and one with straps.

Guess what, today I also bought the black version of the Saloon dress, simply couldn't resist :-)

Hair is MINA's Nanda, skin (only the face) Elysium Lena, necklace is MG Vallari neck collar.

dikke kus
Dido

1 comment: