aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 28 September 2011

U96 cafe

This afternoon I visited my friend Chris in his hang out/political cafe. 
Chris and I, we go back a long SL time. Chris is always very well informed about the political situation in the world and likes to discuss. Always fun to meet him. By the way everybody is welcome to visit his hangout, so lemme give you the LM to U96 cafe



Chris was so kind to jump on a pose ball and keep me from falling. The black leather coat he is wearing is from Muism (not new). I am getting into the halloween mood as you might have noticed ^^

Wearing:
LI (Lemania Indigo) 'all night long' outfit dated 18 September, which comes inclusive the lovely shawl and the bangles, both resizable. Yeah, I know not brand new... hey I am catching up ^^


Also wearing Katsucide Romantica skin, which is not new but too good not to blog ^^ & Midnight Desires Angelic tattoo Freedom faded, which is brand NEW and comes in 3 options (color, black & white and faded) and 2 layers (undershirt and tattoo layer).



theme of the hangout 'das Boot', which btw is hard not to notice

From my closet:
LouLou&Co bracelet and gloves
YS&YS freckles add tattoo layer
Poetic Color new line preview eyes grey sky (adore them)
Doppelganger scrunch socks stripe in navy (I am a socks freak ^^^, bought them not so long ago)
My at the moment fav DRD boots
Truth Abigail hair in quince

Dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment