aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Monday 3 March 2014

Nanda, Hanna, Barcelona


Wearing 3 NEW items (luv them all):

  • BER.LOON mesh strapless Hanna Dress Acqua, which I bought yesterday at The Fashion Collective
  • YS&YS Barcelona Taupe Sandals high from the lastest TDR Fusion (The Dressing Room), shoes for SLINK AvEnhance Feet Mid
  • MINA, who's super productive these last weeks, gave me the Bloggers Review folder of her latest: meshy braid hair Nanda, which will be released Wednesday 5 March for 'We <3 i="" role-play="">' at 188L$ (25% discount). 

When I saw the names of all these items it reminded me of the awesome movie 'Vicky, Cristina, Barcelona'.
I included the soundtrack at the bottom of this blog post. Enjoy!
dikke kus
Dido





music of the movie Vicky, Cristina, Barcelona

No comments:

Post a Comment