aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Empire dress, Ainslinn hair at new hairshop 'HQ'



Two NEW items I wanted to show you:


Let me start with the super romantic G*Field Empire dress (Platinum hunt gift): it has a lovely color soft blue combined with a purple flower belt AND it's super nicely made, but hey what else can one expect from Cerberus ^^ and  the way this dress moves around my pixel body ...  gorgeous!


Next item is a new MINA hair called Ainslinn. Showing the reddish brown color (RBR05 with the MINA TKO hairbase in the same color).
Mina is a friend and she informed me that a new hairshop will be opening called 'Headquater' (fun name btw). It's a place where designers offer hair in limited edition at a special price. MINA's Ainslinn hair is for sale at Headquater in three colors for only L$ 99 !



Filthy skin Platinum (Platinum hunt gift, which I blogged a few days ago)


From my inventory:
Shoes: ALaFolie satin blue


Dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment