aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Friday 19 August 2011

Natural beauty


OMG I love this pure, innocent and vulnerable look, hey I could fall in love with my avi ... lol ^^

Wearing two NEW items:


Natural Beauty Tulip db-06 skin, a Special Editon skin for Skin Sales store. Unbelievable but true this awesome skin is available in pale color at the Skin Sales store for only 75 L$. I love it, Kooky loved it and guess we are not the only ones...


Poetic Colors new line preview grey sky eyes (0 L$ at the PC store). Aww these eyes are simply GORGEOUS!
There's an NC included in the folder with the request of the designer (Lano Ling) for feedback coz these eyes are just a preview of the new eye series that still needs a name.  Mmm 'dido eyes?' big smile


From my closet:
MINA hair Famke in DR06
B.Nuts lip piercing


Dikke kus
Dido

Foolish games - Jewel (one of my all times favs)

No comments:

Post a Comment