aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Saturday 22 October 2011

Kiss of the Spider Woman


Wearing Paris Metro Kiss of the Spider Woman dress. Wow, I love this dress; it's fun and not so stiff & formal. Yeah definitely my style.
A while ago I blogged the Masquerade Ball dress of Paris Metro and that dress too is soooo gorgeous. I wear it every time I go dancing at formal places. The Spider Woman dress includes a skirt layer which is not shown on the photo (too stiff for me ^^)
and lots of sculpted skirt parts.


Moreover I am wearing a NEW skin called Queen Small Bust (what a name) of Skintimate. Love the lipgloss, will smear it all over my lovers face when I kiss him tomorrow ^^

Using one (no. 4) of the Olive Juice Avedon poses I bought this evening (FLF)


Have a nice weekend!
Dikke kus
Dido 

Thanks to the designers for their Bloggers Review items!

No comments:

Post a Comment